dinsdag 5 juli 2011

B.A.N.G !!!

John Reilly artist name: BangBang !!!








I feel like quitting but i wont let me,we have mobile phones to make us more reachable, but i cant reach anyone straight away, usually it takes a few days but by then im frustrated, head acheing from all the blood pumping through it, ideas of taking my shoe off and caving in the head of these fools that are between my art and you, i starve to keep cool, if my energy is up it whispers ''abuse this ignorant fool'' i think my hard work is usefull, but these days it seems  only to the few, cool, popularity can be mistaken for respect, so im cool with the few that love me and mean it.....so for you my dear friends i remain patient until the retard gets out of bed and returns my phone call, after all i wont quit what im born for.......to let us know ...being original is called for in this time of clones and ''give me more of what ill get bored of''.......my work piles up behind closed doors, soon it will pour through the cracks, and the kid with bad habits will do the one thing he is good at........B.A.N.G


website:
http://astrokid.me/

youtubekanaal:
http://www.youtube.com/astrokidme

twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/bangsays

facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BANG/189598921079620

Flex en ik zijn BangBang ontzettend dankbaar dat hij even zijn hart wou luchten op mijn Blog.Van wat ik allemaal hoor is Bang bezig  met een keiharde come back zowel muziekaal als in video en film. Hij is bezig met een aantal geweldige projecten. Hou zijn Youtube kanaal in de gaten en volg de beste man op Twitter. Heb weinig mensen zo snel succes zien behalen in de industrie als hij.

Iedereen is vrij zijn hart te luchten hier , iedereen wordt gerespecteerd door ons. Laat het verleden , het verleden blijven en de toekomst 1 van vreugde en succes zijn voor ons allen.

De volgende die zijn hart zal luchten op mijn Blog is Feis v/d Kazerne en ,wat hij te vertellen heeft zien jullie morgen maar, geloof me als ik zeg dat je helemaal stuk gaat terwijl, het best serieus is!!! En we roepen iedereen bijdeze op om morgen om 20.00 mijn blog te lezen en Feis v/d Kazerne te steunen in zijn kwestie!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten